- Hi-Tech profile and reinforced material
- Reinforced glass fiber thermal insulation bar with high loading capacity
- Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
- Coex wire seal to protect against moisture
- Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglarproofing
- Truss structure design for increased structural strength
- Tilt-turn system achieves the AAMA rating of CW-PG60
- Corner locking key ensures the smooth surface joint and improves corner stability
- Glass panel EPDM foam weather sealing strip used for better performance and easier maintenance than standard glue
Color & Coating Options
Aluminium Fixed Windows
Superhouse Fixed windows (often called a picture window) is a standard window that is non-operational. As such, these windows do not have a handle, hinges, or any operable hardware. Fixed windows permit light to enter while remaining closed to the exterior environment (unlike an operable window, which can open and close). This window style is known for its ability to provide an uninterrupted outlook.
Fixed windows have long been a popular choice by home owners and builders for their excellent functionality and value for money. Because of its easy install and operate features, Fixed window plays an important role for a perfect balcony or any space division.