- Hi-Tech profile and reinforced material
- Excellent air tightness and thermal insulation performance；
- Uf 0.90~1.10 W/㎡·K; Air tightness Grade 8,
- Water tightness Gr.6, Wind pressure resistance above Grade.8,
- Sound insulation Gr.5, Heat preservation Gr.10;
- Advanced “hidden hinge” can be assembled;
- Fire and flame retardant function；
- Screw socket transom(mullion).
- Available for 34 ~51mm glass configuration.
- Never worry about replacing your windows. Our quality ensures you don’t need to.
- Upvc Windows Color: Black, White, Grey
- Silver grey, Grey Cedar, White Woodgrain, Cream Woodgrain
- Light Grey, Olive Grey, Golden Oak, Rosewood
- Anthracite Grey, Black Woodgrain, Architectural White
- Pearl White(Gloss), Silver Pearl Kinetic, Hazy Grey
- Monument(Matt), Clear, Residential Bronze
- Cedar, Mahogany, Honey Gum, Snow Gum, Any RAL Colour
- Select between factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your home
- Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
- Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
- Double Toughened Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
- Toughened Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
- Triple Toughened Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
- Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
- Glass types: Frosted glass, Toughened glass, Low-e coated glass
- Special performance glass: Fireproof glass, Bulletproof glass
- Select from various types of glass, including but not limited to: tinted, low-e, sound-proof and burglarproof
- Screen Types: Stainless Steel Mesh, Fiberglass Screen, Retractable Screen
- Fly and insect screen is a great way to keep insects out of your home
- All fly screens are supplier with fibreglass mesh as standard
- Midrail and handle hights depond on customer requirements
- Fixed Screen is easy installation and removal
- In-swing Screen can help you enjoy nature and keep the bugs out
- Rolling Screen let you enjoy an unobstructed view when rulled up
- The mesh screen is color coated together with the window to match perfectly.
- Our screens are manufactured using aluminum alloy; strong enough to keep the mesh tight for years to come
- Grilles between glass increase visual appeal and allows for easier glass cleaning
- The grilles consist of a spacer bar placed between the panes of the insulating glass
- It is available in the color that matches the exterior color of the window you choose
- SDL Grilles are permanently attached to both the interior and exterior glass
- Shadow bars that are placed between the two panes of insulating glass
- Truss structure design for increased structural strength
- Tilt-turn system achieves the AAMA rating of CW-PG60
- Corner locking key ensures the smooth surface joint and improves corner stability
- Glass panel EPDM foam weather sealing strip used for better performance and easier maintenance than standard glue
- Australia Doric hardware
- America CMECH hardware
- German Hoppe hardware
- China top SMOO Hardware
- German SIEGENIA hardware
- China top KINLONG hardware
- German ROTO hardware
- German GEZE hardware
- Superhouse always choose seriously hardwares&accessories for customers with 10 years warranty
Customize Casement Windows
How to choose which style of casement windows for your own house or building projects ?
The opening styles of Casement windows are often designed to single panel, double panels, three or four panels.
Superhouse is capable of customizing all kinds of upvc casement windows, including american style hand-crank casement windows, push out casement windows.
Not only you can send us your design, drawings, or pictures, but also you could get our suggestions to ref.
Casement upvc windows Features & Benefits
Casement upvc windows
Superhouse sliding windows have long been a popular choice by home owners and builders for their excellent functionality and value for money. Because of its easy install and operate features, sliding window plays an important role for a perfect balcony or any space division.
- The stylish and contemporary casement windows are highly energy-efficient
- When closed, these windows block external sounds and disturbances
- Our uPVC mock sash casement windows and others are very easy to maintain
- uPVC casement windows are made of un-plasticized material and are non-hazardous to health.
- Casement windows offer increased security with grids, multi-lock points, etc.
- The windows are highly durable and long-lasting
- They are robust in features and do not expand or contract because of weather conditions
Which Casement windows Style Matches Your Needs?
Packing & Delivery
The Benefits of Casement upvc windows
Modern uPVC casement windows include multi-chambered profiles designed to trap heat and prevent it from escaping. This converts into a warmer environment that will make your home, conservatory or extension more comfortable.
Because your uPVC casement windows will produce a lower U-value, your running costs are likely to reduce, and your carbon footprint will shrink.
A superb and eye-catching design will underscore the performance of your newly installed windows. Choose from our extensive range of colours and foils to match your installation with the themes and schemes used elsewhere in your home.
Further customise the appearance of your uPVC casement windows by selecting from our catalogue of hardware, finishes and accessories.
Keeping your home safe is a priority. When choosing a suitable casement design, you’ll want to know that your installation will protect you.
Whichever brand of window you choose from our range, it will be fitted with modern technology designed to prevent most attempts to access your home.
Our double glazing is strong enough to resist tough weather conditions. The watertight profiles used in our double glazing prevent the ingress of water and wind to stop your home or extension getting cold and damp.
uPVC is a durable material that can resist rigorous impacts – whether caused by the environment or people. The robust design of your installation means it won’t rot or warp over time, instead providing superb long-term value.