- Hi-Tech profile and reinforced material
- Reinforced glass fiber thermal insulation bar with high loading capacity
- Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
- Coex wire seal to protect against moisture
- Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglarproofing
- Truss structure design for increased structural strength
- Tilt-turn system achieves the AAMA rating of CW-PG60
- Corner locking key ensures the smooth surface joint and improves corner stability
- Glass panel EPDM foam weather sealing strip used for better performance and easier maintenance than standard glue
Color & Coating Options
- Superhouse Commen Color: Frosted Black, White Powder Coating
- Silver grey powder coating, Silver anodising with INTERPON powder
- Woodland grey(Satin), Ironstone(Stain), Shale Grey(Satin)
- Ultra Silver(Gloss), Dune(Sain), Paperbark(Satin), Primrose(Gloss)
- White Birch(Gloss), Surfmist(Matt), Architectural White(Satin)
- Pearl White(Gloss), Silver Pearl Kinetic(Satin), Black(Satin)
- Monument(Matt), Clear, Residential Bronze
- Cedar, Mahogany, Honey Gum, Snow Gum
- Select between factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your home.
Customize aluminium Windows
Customize Your Tilt & Turn WindowsHow to choose which style of tilt & turn windows for your own house or building projects ?Superhouse is capable of customizing all kinds of aluminium tilt & turn windows, including aluminium clad wood windows.
Not only you can send us your design, drawings, or pictures, but also you could get our suggestions to ref.
Aluminium Tilt & Turn Windows
Superhouse Tilt & Turn window is both our specialty and a European staple, used in homes occupied by multiple generations. Available in various sizes and styles, tilt & turn windows are able to handle most every climate, from humid summers to frigid winters. Thermal transferability starts from the outside.
Your first line of defense in aluminium Tilt & Turn window is thick, durable multiple air chambers in the frame which prevent colder air from being transferred to the middle air chamber. This creates a dead air lock which doesn’t allow either the cold or warmth to win the battle.
Your aluminum bi fold windows will never rust or rot, and they’re made with baked on or anodized finishes, so you’ll never need to paint them. They’re also very attractive, and certain to add curb appeal to the exterior of your home.
Superhouse Folding windows have long been a popular choice by home owners and builders for their excellent functionality and value for money.